We jump right into the ESI Five with Debbie Reynolds – The Data Diva:
1. What movie to do you think is most likely to become a reality?
b. Minority Report
c. Jurassic Park
d. Blade Runner
e. Mad Max
f. Any Nicholas Cage movie
2. You have to wire some money in the next 30 minutes, there is no way you can get home and you don’t have a cell phone. You are at an intersection and on each one of the four corners is a:
b. Public Library
c. Airport (it’s a big intersection)
d. Public rest stop
Where do you go to wire money and why?
3. What do you think is the most important invention in recent memory?
4. This is a two-part practical question: Part One – what is your go to tip for social media privacy? Now Part Two – with Part One in mind – what is your weapon of choice during a zombie apocalypse?
5. According to Nordpass, out of the worst passwords of 2020, which two listed below were the most widely used?
#ESISurvivalGuide #ESIFive #DebbieReynolds #TheDataDiva
DISCLAIMER:The information provided on this channel does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice; instead, all information, content, and materials available on this site are for general informational purposes only. Information on this channel may not constitute the most up-to-date legal or other information. This channel contains links to other third-party websites. Such links are only for the convenience of the reader, user or browser; ESI Survival Guide, its content providers, interviewers and interviewees, and any individual providing content on this site, do not recommend or endorse the contents of the third-party sites. For the full text of the disclaimer please click here – https://esisurvivalguide.com/disclaimer/